– Your initials:
– Do you run a business or are you a private client:
– What industry are you in:
IT & Telecommunications
– Did you meet representatives of Legal Floris LLC in person:
– What was your impression of Legal Floris LLC:
Competent, pragmatic and flexible.
– Have you visited Hellenic Bank or FBME bank with Legal Floris in person:
– How would you describe your relationship with the representatives of Legal Floris LLC:
Clear communication, by phone, email and Skype, resulting in trust and confidence.
– Have you tried other recovery services:
– What made you decide to do business with Legal Floris LLC:
After lengthy phone conversations with Legal Floris LLC and a long call with one reference customer, I had the confidence to engage their services. Their action plan appeared to include all that I needed from a recovery service.
– Explain the challenge you experienced:
Company funds were “locked” in FBME. The challenge is to recover the funds at minimal cost.
– Describe the solution presented:
The only way forward appears to be: Open a new account in Cyprus. Withdraw funds at a rate of €1000 a week.
– Describe the result based on the solution provided by Legal Floris LLC:
Opening a new company account in Cyprus was a slow process. Without the help of Legal Floris LLC, I expect it would have taken much longer. The funds are now flowing out of Cyprus, as planned.
– How would you describe the work ethics and professionalism of Legal Floris LLC in general:
Hard working, responsive, flexible, reliable and professional.
– What is unique in their approach:
I have no experience of other recovery services, so I can’t say what is unique.
– Why should prospects decide to work with Legal Floris LLC:
They offer an effective solution to the FBME crisis.
– Your conclusion:
Legal Floris LLC offers an initial solution to the FBME problem and in the longer term should be able to obtain compensation under the EU guarantee scheme.