During the recovery process in bank failures and investment fraud, Legal Floris LLC utilizes a holistic approach to soften the consequences of the lack of liquidity for our clients. To ensure synergy, mitigate risk, and offer tailor-made services, we aim to get things done in a reasonable time. This results-based approach requires us to work with other professionals in their field.
Bank liquidation and investment fraud cover different stages. Each stage needs a tailor-made and direct approach to ensure the desired results. It is important to realize that a fund recovery process relies on various directives, regulation, and other legal statutes. To ensure maximum recovery each and every stage of the total recovery process needs to be followed according to the rules given. Compressed information is available on the following websites and brands:
Joint ventures and collaborations:
- Equation Corporate Services
- Convelum Group
Customers are introduced to us by:
- KPMG Poland
- OCRA London Ltd.
- and many accountants, bankers, consultants, embassies, family offices, financial advisers, notaries, and lawyers.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- American Society of International Law (ASIL)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- European Society of International Law (ESIL)
- International Compliance Association (ICA)
- Sponsor a kid program (Larnaca – Cyprus)
- Club van 100 HC Den Bosch (Den Bosch – Netherlands)
- Atlètic Terrassa Hockey Club (Barcelona – Spain)
- VK Retro (Tallinn – Estonia)
- HC Schiedam Heren 1 (Schiedam – Netherlands)