– Your initials:
– Do you run a business or are you a private client:
Business (‘One-man-band’ consultancy firm which had become defunct prior to the intervention of Legal Floris and their partners).
– What industry are you in:
Oil & Gas
– Did you meet representatives of Legal Floris LLC in person:
– What was your impression of Legal Floris LLC:
Very helpful, very professional and very friendly/down-to-earth.
– Have you visited Hellenic Bank or FBME bank with Legal Floris in person:
– Can you describe this meeting:
Straightforward. The Legal Floris rep knew who he was dealing with, they knew him and they both knew what was required. I was pretty much just an observer as the formalities were sorted quickly and with a minimum of fuss.
– How would you describe your relationship with the representatives of Legal Floris LLC:
Professional, but with a strong personal touch.
– Have you tried other recovery services:
– What made you decide to do business with Legal Floris LLC:
I was becoming exasperated by the lack of information available on the (FBME) situation unfolding and the lack of options to gain assistance in my personal circumstances. From the outset, Legal Floris assured me that they understood my predicament and explained how the inherent challenges could/would be overcome. They really changed my perspective from one of helpless despair to one of professionally and positively going through the steps necessary to achieve a successful outcome.
– Explain the challenge you experienced:
My main particular challenge involved restoring a company which had become dormant and then defunct over the passage of time.
– Describe the solution presented:
Legal Floris guided me on the steps which could be followed to resurrect the company (necessary for retrieving relevant funds) and then put me directly in touch with another firm who executed the company restoration on my behalf. Legal Floris stayed in close contact throughout the company restoration process and then, once the company was back in good-standing, picked-up the reins again through to retrieval of funds.
– Describe the result based on the solution provided by Legal Floris LLC:
So far – excellent. From a position which seemed hopeless, I have had my company restored and have received substantial funds through the Depositor Guarantee Scheme. Now awaiting pursuit of remaining funds through the (FBME) liquidation process.
– % of funds recovered:
Around 60% – so far.
– How long did it take Legal Floris LLC to get your money back:
The whole process has taken around eight months. However, I started from a very ‘complicated’ opening position.
– How would you describe the work ethics and professionalism of Legal Floris LLC in general:
Both excellent. Legal Floris is, without doubt, very busy, but I never felt that my case was being neglected and always received prompt and helpful responses to any queries I raised.
– What is unique in their approach:
The personal touch and the fact that time is taken to carefully explain the ‘big picture’ throughout – not just to run through a set of individual steps where you don’t know what point you are at in the overall process.
– Why should prospects decide to work with Legal Floris LLC:
(Certainly in the FBME scenario), they know what they are doing and they know who they are dealing with. They were very clear on a successful outcome from the start, despite considerable complications, and they were proven to be right.
– Your conclusion:
With regard to the FBME case, if you have been watching for the past three years and have done nothing positive to retrieve your funds, get in touch with Legal Floris. You will be amazed at the insight they can shed on the whole case and how they will patiently/professionally guide you through to a successful conclusion. Highly recommended!