– Your initials:
– Do you run a business or are you a private client:
– What industry are you in:
– Did you meet representatives of Legal Floris LLC in person:
– What was your impression of Legal Floris LLC:
Very professional and easy to communicate with from the start.
– Have you visited Hellenic Bank or FBME bank with Legal Floris in person:
– Can you describe this meeting:
Nothing else but professional and organised.
– How would you describe your relationship with the representatives of Legal Floris LLC:
As others already described it perfectly; a true professional friend.
– Have you tried other recovery services:
– What made you decide to do business with Legal Floris LLC:
The straight forward approach. No complications ever.
– Explain the challenge you experienced:
I was trying to recover the funds from the FBME bank.
– Describe the solution presented:
First of all: Ignore the false information given by FMBE and realise the facts that this bank is not looking after our best interest. Secondary: open a new bank account elsewhere and slowly transfer the funds over until the Law and Deposit Garantuee Scheme transfered the remaining frozen funds.
– Describe the result based on the solution provided by Legal Floris LLC:
Recovery of funds.
– % of funds recovered:
95 (extra costs involved to recover 100% of the funds).
– How long did it take Legal Floris LLC to get your money back:
Funds arrived in tranches over a 19 month period.
– How would you describe the work ethics and professionalism of Legal Floris LLC in general:
A true respectful professional that manages to deal with you as a friend would do without losing track.
– What is unique in their approach:
The open communication.
– Why should prospects decide to work with Legal Floris LLC:
Because he looks after our best interest.
– Your conclusion:
FBME deserves to be shut down. They fail in various aspects of being a respectful business. I can’t thank LF enough and strongly recommend anyone with similar problems to reach out to LF.